Okay so if you are an East Coaster like me, it’s a little late for lunch. Somebody refused to wait and required a walk at lunch.
So let’s get to it, and if you are on the East Coast of the US (or somewhere in the world where lunch has passed), screw it and enjoy them anyway. It’s the weekend, baby!
- Happy Endings is one of my favorite shows on tv right now. ABC is doing everything in their power to cancel it. Don’t let them. Here are 10 Reasons You Need to be Watching Happy Endings. Note: I will link to literally anything in support of this show. The Frisky
- Ali is thankful for things. You should be, too. Also, she ran this week. I should get on that. AliOnTheRun
- Blood Orange Margaritas and Other Friday Favorites to browse Iowa Girl Eats
- Seventeen books you missed that you shouldn’t have Daily Candy
And speaking of books, my future nephew in law says that reading makes you ugly, but I think you should risk it with some of these reads:
- Tenth of December by George Saunders – I actually haven’t read this yet, but I’m planning on diving in this weekend. I actually looked it up initially because December 10th is my birthday, but it looks like a good read. Let me know what you guys think!
- I have a special place in my heart for Neil Gaiman. You should, too. Pick up American Gods by Neil Gaiman
What else is there to do this weekend?
- Well, first, if you haven’t watched Netflix’s original series House of Cards yet, what the hell are you waiting for? Pull up the couch and fire up all thirteen episodes. Thank me on Monday. Corey Stoll is the best. FYI
- The Walking Dead is new on Sunday. It has a lot of potential to be great, but I am a little worried it is going off the rails
- You could go outside and run. I swear I am going to do that. No, seriously. 5 Miles on Sunday. I may need to do some intervals. I will keep you updated.
- Why not do a Pinterest Challenge? Mine is going to involve wine corks and the letter K. Get Excited.
- Oh hey, the Oscars are on. The right think to do would be get drunk like the filmdrunkards do. Official Filmdrunk Oscar Drinking Game
Okay, kids. That’s all the links from me! I am off to get some stuff done now while I can.